SEPTEMEBER 2022: Please be advised that our prices will be increasing very soon. Due to soaring prices over the last 18 months, we've no choice but to increase our own prices in order for us to continue trading. We havent taken this decision lightly, and we always strive to produce the best products at the best price, but with the current prices of materials and energy, we need to act now to stay in business. Buy now to avoid the upcoming price increase!
As everything we sell is handmade to order, our current ESTIMATED lead time for ALL ORDERS is up to 5 weeks.
Ultimate Series Cat Tree with Manila Rope
Case Study: 582
This is a standard layout Ultimate Series SC-U23 cat tree finished with the darker brown natural Manila rope (extra charge over standard layout using sisal rope) as requested by our customer.
- 174cm overall height, with a 60cm square base and 48cm round platforms
- Handmade to order right here in the UK using British sourced materials where possible
- Premium quality A/B grade 'naked' plywood wooden base & platforms, beautifully hand finished and sealed to provide a glossy wipe clean hard wearing surface with visible wood grain
- Heavy 60cm glue laminated slab style base is 45mm thick to provide a solid base and superior rigidity
- Specially made industrial grade heavy duty tubes with a 10mm thick side wall provide strength, rigidity and stability
- Oversized chunky 13cm diameter scratch poles wrapped in 100% natural dark brown coloured manila rope. There is an additional charge for this rope (included in the price displayed).
- Rope is compression wound and tightened by hand to obtain a tight wrap with no gaps
- Rope is attached to the posts all the way up - guaranteed not to unravel - EVER!
- The rope starts and ends inside the posts so there are no vulnerable ends
- The fully removable plush machine washable tub beds provide comfort with over an inch of super soft luxurious wadding. Tub beds attach to the platforms using hook and loop pads (velcro) and can be easily removed for washing. With a semi-rigid sidewall to keep your cat safe while providing enough flexibility to fit in the washing machine
- Small rubber feet add traction when in use on hard floors as well as carpets
- All metal fixings for maximum rigidity and reliability for years to come
We've redefined cat furniture with our 'Ultimate Series' of superior quality, heavy duty cat trees, cat towers and scratching posts. We know that they're not the cheapest, but we do believe that they are the best - "by a country mile" as we say in Devon. That's why every product in our 'Ultimate Series' is sold as standard with a 3 year warranty*.
*Excludes fair wear and tear, terms and conditions apply
The total overall maximum height of this cat tree is 174cm. The base footprint is 60cm x 60cm. The beds overhang the base footprint by approximately 13cm. For more detailed measurements of each part, please refer to the standard Ultimate Series SC-U23 page.
Why Buy From ScratchyCats?
- All of our cat furniture is handmade in Devon, England, UK to exceptional industry leading standards
- By purchasing from us you're supporting a small husband and wife Great British company
- We don't import cheap products to sell to you, all of our products are handmade from scratch by us
- We only use premium quality materials from sustainable sources, and buy British where possible
- Our materials are certified non toxic and 100% safe for use by your cat
- Our products are not available to buy anywhere else, we don't sell to the high street, or to online pet retailers
- We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and you can call and speak to us direct
- Our products are trusted and approved by hundreds of cat owners, breeders, catteries and enthusiasts
- 100% refund if you or your cat are not entirely satisfied with your product
£333.35 + £24.99 delivery (Delivery Information)
Don't have a Paypal account? We accept other methods of payment. See full details here.
Please be aware: sisal rope is a natural rope and as such the colour of the rope may vary slightly according to the time of year. Sisal rope is an abrasive rope and although ideal for cat scratching posts, we advise you to handle with care to avoid injury. We also advise you to inspect the scratching post regularly and replace when worn. All our products are now wrapped in 8mm sisal rope. Although this rope is slightly thinner than previously used (pre-March 2018), it's a higher grade premium quality sisal rope manufactured specifically for ScratchyCats, some web site photos may show the older thicker 10mm sisal rope no longer used.