Large Cat Scratching Board
Part Number: SC-014
Is your cat scratching the carpet, bottom of the stairs, door mat? If so, you may need to purchase a horizontal cat scratching board rather than a vertical cat scratching post.
After many custom build requests from customers wanting a good quality, heavy and large scratch board for their cat we've decided to add it to our catalogue.
These handmade 100% sisal roped cat scratching boards are a fantastic way for your cat to condition their claws and it'll be sure to save further damage to the carpet in your home. Handmade in Devon by ScratchyCats, these quality horizontal scratch boards are not available to buy anywhere else.
We're so confident that you and your cat will love this cat scratching post that we'll give you a full refund if you or your cat are not entirely satisfied with it - that's the ScratchyCats Catisfaction Guarantee.
- Handmade to order right here in the UK using British sourced materials where possible
- Furniture grade 12mm particle board wrapped in rope
- Rope is fixed to the board entirely so it WILL NOT unravel
- Over 45 metres of rope are used on this board
- Very heavy so will stay still while your cat scratches it
- If and when it wears out simply flip it over for double the use!
- 100% natural finest quality 'A Grade' light coloured sisal rope, read more
- Very durable and long-lasting
- Catisfaction Guaranteed or your money back!
This product is unlike anything else on the market. Don't be fooled by other so called scratching boards and pads that use cardboard or carpet.
We use premium quality 8mm sisal rope for this board. It's long lasting and very durable and doesn't malt and cover your house in debris from scratching unlike the cheap corrugated cardboard ones that last 2 minutes!
The board is totally wrapped in sisal rope, so if and when it ever wears out (unlikely) you can flip it over for double the use. These boards are handmade using over 45 metres of sisal rope which is painstakingly wrapped around and fixed to a large (furniture grade) particle board.
Each one takes us over 2 hours just to attach the rope!
It's heavy so can be simply put on the floor for your cat to scratch and it's weight will keep it from moving around.
||Price (exc P&P)
||65cm / 650mm / 25.6inch
||20cm / 200mm / 7.9inch
Why Buy From ScratchyCats?
- All of our cat furniture is handmade in Devon, England, UK to exceptional industry leading standards
- By purchasing from us you're supporting a small husband and wife Great British company
- We don't import cheap products to sell to you, all of our products are handmade from scratch by us
- We only use premium quality materials from sustainable sources, and buy British where possible
- Our materials are certified non toxic and 100% safe for use by your cat
- Our products are not available to buy anywhere else, we don't sell to the high street, or to online pet retailers
- We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and you can call and speak to us direct
- Our products are trusted and approved by hundreds of cat owners, breeders, catteries and enthusiasts
- 100% refund if you or your cat are not entirely satisfied with your product
£39.99 + £8.79 P&P (Delivery Information)
Don't have a Paypal account? We accept other methods of payment. See full details here.
Please be aware: sisal rope is a natural rope and as such the colour of the rope may vary slightly according to the time of year. Sisal rope is an abrasive rope and although ideal for cat scratching posts, we advise you to handle with care to avoid injury. We also advise you to inspect the scratching post regularly and replace when worn. All our products are now wrapped in 8mm sisal rope. Although this rope is slightly thinner than previously used (pre-March 2018), it's a higher grade premium quality sisal rope manufactured specifically for ScratchyCats, some web site photos may show the older thicker 10mm sisal rope no longer used.