JANUARY 2021 UPDATE: Due to the Governments recent tightening of strict COVID restrictions, we have been once again forced to close our workshop to new orders. Under these restrictions, it's just not possible to source some of the materials that we need to make our products. This is because many of our suppliers have been forced to close or offer a limited service under higher Government enforced Tier restrictions. Starting the New Year closed for new business is the last thing we want to do - but our hands are tied. As soon as restrictions are eased and our supply chain issues are resolved we'll open for new orders. We apologise for the inconvenience, but hope you understand this is a problem caused by COVID restrictions. We'll update this information as the situation develops.
If you have an outstanding order with us, don't worry - we'll be making and delivering your product within the specified 3-4 week lead time.
Bespoke Flower and Toadstool Cat Tree
Case Study: 573
This is a fully bespoke, custom cat tree made exactly to the dimensions and specifications supplied by the customer. Features a huge 60cm x 80cm base, 3 flower shaped platforms and a large 60cm wide toadstool platform.
- An 80cm x 60cm rectangle base made from 2 layers of 12mm chipboard glue laminated together to form a 24mm thick board. Wrapped in 1 inch thick upholstery foam and green fleece
- 3 x regular 10cm wide scratching posts (for the flowers) at alternating heights to act as steps. Heights are 30cm, 50cm and 70cm
- 1 x giant 15cm wide scratching post (for the toadstool) 90cm tall
- 3 x flower shaped platforms - 1 x orange, 1 x royal blue and 1 x purple (all with yellow centres)
- 1 x toadstool platform (2 inch thick upholstery foam) 60cm wide finished in red fleece with white fleece overlaid circles
- Handmade to order right here in the UK using British sourced materials where possible
- All scratch poles wrapped in 100% natural finest quality 'A graded' light coloured sisal rope
- Rope is compression wound and tightened by hand to obtain a tight wrap with no gaps
- Rope is attached to the posts all the way up - guaranteed not to unravel - EVER!
- The rope starts and ends inside the posts so there are no vulnerable ends
- Small rubber feet add traction when in use on hard floors as well as carpets
- All metal fixings for maximum rigidity and reliability for years to come
The total overall maximum height of this cat tree is 100cm. The base footprint is 80cm x 60cm. The flower platforms are 46cm wide (max) and the toadstool is 60cm wide.
Why Buy From ScratchyCats?
- All of our cat furniture is handmade in Devon, England, UK to exceptional industry leading standards
- By purchasing from us you're supporting a small husband and wife Great British company
- We don't import cheap products to sell to you, all of our products are handmade from scratch by us
- We only use premium quality materials from sustainable sources, and buy British where possible
- Our materials are certified non toxic and 100% safe for use by your cat
- Our products are not available to buy anywhere else, we don't sell to the high street, or to online pet retailers
- We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and you can call and speak to us direct
- Our products are trusted and approved by hundreds of cat owners, breeders, catteries and enthusiasts
- 100% refund if you or your cat are not entirely satisfied with your product
£199.99 + £24.99 delivery (Delivery Information)
Don't have a Paypal account? We accept other methods of payment. See full details here.
Please be aware: sisal rope is a natural rope and as such the colour of the rope may vary slightly according to the time of year. Sisal rope is an abrasive rope and although ideal for cat scratching posts, we advise you to handle with care to avoid injury. We also advise you to inspect the scratching post regularly and replace when worn. All our products are now wrapped in 8mm sisal rope. Although this rope is slightly thinner than previously used (pre-March 2018), it's a higher grade premium quality sisal rope manufactured specifically for ScratchyCats, some web site photos may show the older thicker 10mm sisal rope no longer used.