10/04/21 UPDATE: ScratchyCats is REOPEN for new online orders BUT due to high demand our advised lead time for all orders is currently 4-6 weeks. If you are not happy to wait for your handmade product, it's best not to order at this time.
Bespoke Cat Tree Painted Satin Beige
Case Study: 562
This is a fully bespoke, custom cat tree made exactly to the dimensions and specifications supplied by the customer. Features the same spec posts used on our 'Ultimate Series' cat trees, a huge 70cm x 50cm 45mm thick heavy MDF base, a small round platform and a large rectangular top platform with small rear upstand. All wooden parts were painted satin beige using our non-toxic cat friendly paint.
- A 70cm x 50cm triple layer MDF base totalling 45mm thick for increased weight and stability. With rounded corners and profiled top edge
- 2 x 90cm Ultimate Series Scratching Posts mount to the base
- On top of the 2 lower posts sits a tie brace to add stability to the taller section. This is made from 15mm MDF and painted the same colour as the base
- A 40cm round platform wrapped in upholstery foam and tiger print fleece sits on top of one post
- Another 60cm tall Ultimate Spec scratching post sits on the other side of the brace
- A large 70cm x 30cm platform with small upstand at the back wrapped in upholstery foam and tiger print fleece sits on top of the tallest post
- MDF construction, hand finished and painted satin beige using our cat friendly non toxic paint
- Handmade to order right here in the UK using British sourced materials where possible
- Specially made industrial grade heavy duty tubes with a 10mm thick side wall provide strength, rigidity and stability
- Oversized chunky 13cm diameter scratch poles wrapped in 100% natural finest quality 'A graded' light coloured sisal rope
- Rope is compression wound and tightened by hand to obtain a tight wrap with no gaps
- Rope is attached to the posts all the way up - guaranteed not to unravel - EVER!
- The rope starts and ends inside the posts so there are no vulnerable ends
- Small rubber feet add traction when in use on hard floors as well as carpets
- All metal fixings for maximum rigidity and reliability for years to come
The total overall maximum height of this cat tree is 170cm. The base footprint is 70cm x 50cm. The round platform is 40cm wide and the top platform is 70cm x 30cm.
Why Buy From ScratchyCats?
- All of our cat furniture is handmade in Devon, England, UK to exceptional industry leading standards
- By purchasing from us you're supporting a small husband and wife Great British company
- We don't import cheap products to sell to you, all of our products are handmade from scratch by us
- We only use premium quality materials from sustainable sources, and buy British where possible
- Our materials are certified non toxic and 100% safe for use by your cat
- Our products are not available to buy anywhere else, we don't sell to the high street, or to online pet retailers
- We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and you can call and speak to us direct
- Our products are trusted and approved by hundreds of cat owners, breeders, catteries and enthusiasts
- 100% refund if you or your cat are not entirely satisfied with your product
£199.99 + £24.99 delivery (Delivery Information)
Don't have a Paypal account? We accept other methods of payment. See full details here.
Please be aware: sisal rope is a natural rope and as such the colour of the rope may vary slightly according to the time of year. Sisal rope is an abrasive rope and although ideal for cat scratching posts, we advise you to handle with care to avoid injury. We also advise you to inspect the scratching post regularly and replace when worn. All our products are now wrapped in 8mm sisal rope. Although this rope is slightly thinner than previously used (pre-March 2018), it's a higher grade premium quality sisal rope manufactured specifically for ScratchyCats, some web site photos may show the older thicker 10mm sisal rope no longer used.