SEPTEMBER UPDATE: Due to exceptionally high demand our ESTIMATED lead time for ALL ORDERS is now up to 8 weeks. If you are not happy to wait for your handmade product, it's best not to order at this time.
Due to our recent workshop relocation, we still do not have a landline and broadband installed. It is therefore taking us longer to respond to emails as we currently do not have internet access during the day. If you are awaiting a response from us, please bare with us - we are working through all emails as quickly as we can.
Bespoke Cat Tree with Oval Facing Beds
Case Study: 516
This is a fully bespoke, custom cat tree that we designed to fit a narrow space for our customer. With a maximum width of just 45cm, the customer didn't want any 'overhang' - meaning that no other part of the cat tree was to exceed 45cm. The finished design stands at 150cm tall and features 2 oval shaped beds facing inwards and 7 scratching posts in total.
- A 45cm x 60cm rectangle base made from 2 layers of 12mm chipboard glue laminated together to form a 24mm thick board. Wrapped in 1 inch thick upholstery foam and charcoal fleece
- Triangular middle platforms allows for one of the scratching posts to be taller and uninterupted
- 7 x regular 10cm wide scratching posts. The largest is 90cm, the rest are 80cm (x2), 50cm (x3) and 1 x 40cm
- 2 oval shaped beds that don't overhang the 45cm width. They do overhang the 60cm base measurement a little. One bed is 90cm from the floor, the other is 130cm from the floor
- Handmade to order right here in the UK using British sourced materials where possible
- All scratch poles wrapped in 100% natural finest quality 'A graded' light coloured sisal rope
- Rope is compression wound and tightened by hand to obtain a tight wrap with no gaps
- Rope is attached to the posts all the way up - guaranteed not to unravel - EVER!
- The rope starts and ends inside the posts so there are no vulnerable ends
- Small rubber feet add traction when in use on hard floors as well as carpets
- All metal fixings for maximum rigidity and reliability for years to come
The total overall maximum height of this cat tree is 150cm. The base footprint is 45cm x 60cm. The beds are 45cm x 40cm.
Why Buy From ScratchyCats?
- All of our cat furniture is handmade in Devon, England, UK to exceptional industry leading standards
- By purchasing from us you're supporting a small husband and wife Great British company
- We don't import cheap products to sell to you, all of our products are handmade from scratch by us
- We only use premium quality materials from sustainable sources, and buy British where possible
- Our materials are certified non toxic and 100% safe for use by your cat
- Our products are not available to buy anywhere else, we don't sell to the high street, or to online pet retailers
- We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and you can call and speak to us direct
- Our products are trusted and approved by hundreds of cat owners, breeders, catteries and enthusiasts
- 100% refund if you or your cat are not entirely satisfied with your product
£199.99 + £24.99 delivery (Delivery Information)
Don't have a Paypal account? We accept other methods of payment. See full details here.
Please be aware: sisal rope is a natural rope and as such the colour of the rope may vary slightly according to the time of year. Sisal rope is an abrasive rope and although ideal for cat scratching posts, we advise you to handle with care to avoid injury. We also advise you to inspect the scratching post regularly and replace when worn. All our products are now wrapped in 8mm sisal rope. Although this rope is slightly thinner than previously used (pre-March 2018), it's a higher grade premium quality sisal rope manufactured specifically for ScratchyCats, some web site photos may show the older thicker 10mm sisal rope no longer used.